* Prices include GST
You will have the opportunity to experience some of the beautiful places Bellingen has to offer as we take our new skills to various locations for themed photo shoots. You can expect to have a lot of fun, get creative and learn how to take better pictures. You will need to bring an extra $20 dollars for the HARAJUKU themed day and old white clothes for the Indian Holi inspired shoot. (it will be messy so nothing you want to keep).
What to bring
• Camera – This can be a DSLR, a Point and Shoot or even a smartphone.
• Laptop or iPad – There will be some small points on editing but it is not essential to bring these as the focus is on taking better pictures from the beginning, not fixing bad ones!
• A USB stick ( at least 8gb) or portable hard drive.
• A set of old white or light coloured clothes
• Dressup accessories – not necessary as most will be provided but if you have some fun items, bring them along.
Students can also have unmounted A3 photos produced for a fee of $5 per photo'.
You will need to bring an extra $20 dollars for the HARAJUKU themed day and old white clothes for the Indian Holi inspired shoot. (it will be messy so nothing you want to keep)
YaYasmin is a qualified Visual Arts Teacher who works in local secondary schools and is a passionate Photographer. She has exhibited internationally in New York and Miami. She hasn’t won any awards yet but she is working on it and aims to own National Geographic one day. She has a pet cat called Cricket. View her images at Yasminloraine.com