These terms and conditions apply to the sales of course enrolment (“Course Enrolment”) and attendance at 'Camp Creative’ (the “Camp”) operated by Camp Creative Inc (ABN 23 162 507 663) (the “Camp Creative”).
By purchasing or otherwise using a course enrolment to attend the Camp, you (“you” or the “attendee”) agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, just as if you had signed a written agreement containing these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not purchase or accept an Enrolment for the Camp, or attend the Camp. The Camp reserves its rights to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and it is your duty to check the website or at the Camp for posted changes.
Camp Creative is a community based not-for-profit event. We understand the potential for unforeseen life circumstances, but as cancellations can cause problems for both students & teachers, the Camp is obliged to pay tutor fees regardless of your attendance, therefore the following policy is strictly adhered to.
IF YOU CANCEL: (FOR ANY REASON)
- Camp Creative cannot be held responsible for any changes in personal commitments or work commitments once a course is booked. Requests for refunds are at Camp Creative's sole discretion.
- Refunds can be provided on compassionate grounds, such as the loss of a close family member or severe illness, which results in you not being able to attend the Camp.
- If you cannot attend for a medical condition (illness, injury etc), a dated medical certificate is compulsory, and can be provided either on paper or scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Full refunds of course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it) are only available for cancellations made prior to 30 November 2019.
- If you wish to cancel after 30 November 2019 and before 6 January 2020, we can refund the cost of your course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it), minus 30% (including GST).
- For cancellations after 6 January 2020, no refund is available.
- There are no refunds of Welcome Dinner bookings after 6 January 2020.
- Non-attendance at the Camp, due to illness, or for personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to refund nor will the course enrolment fee be able to be transferred to another course.
All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Camp Creative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER & SUBSTITUTION REQUESTS
Requests to transfer to other Camp courses are allowable space permitting and if you meet the course requirements.
If you are unable to attend a course and would perhaps like a family member or friend to take your place this is allowed. You should contact Camp Creative to seek approval and confirmation that the nominated person is able to do the course, i.e. is old enough or has any pre-required skills needed to do the course (if needed). You will need to provide contact details for the nominated person so that they can receive all Camp information emailed to participants.
IF A COURSE IS CANCELLED:
Camp Creative courses are costed according to the minimum number of participants required to go ahead. If a course does not reach these numbers, the course may be cancelled. If cancellation occurs you will be offered the following:
- Opportunity for a course credit for Camp Creative to be used for the course of your choice the following year
- Opportunity to change course selection
- Full refund of course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it)
Course cancellation is advised as soon as possible. However, please note that Camp Creative is not responsible for additional expenses incurred, such as airfares or accommodation.
For payments made by credit card (via the website, over the phone & in person) that have attracted fees, refunds will be made in full after deducting any fees that Camp Creative has had to bear.
WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE
Camp Creative will not provide any refunds due to poor weather prior to, during or after the Camp.
Camp Creative reserves its rights to cancel the Camp at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the Camp Creative’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Camp. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside of Camp Creative’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Camp venues caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war.
In the event Camp Creative cancels the Camp prior to its commencement in accordance with its rights under the paragraph above, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you shall only be entitled to a refund of the value of the course enrolment fee (at the price you purchased it).
In the event Camp Creative cancels the Camp during the Camp in accordance with its rights under the paragraph above, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you should be entitled to a refund of the cost of your course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it), minus 30% (including GST).